Who Are We?
We at International Knee & Joint centre provide the highest quality of medical and surgical care for the treatment of sports-related injuries or degenerative disorders of the knee, hip, shoulder and elbow.
Our outpatient clinic and rehabilitation centre combined with the expertise of our international consultants providing specialized care in sports medicine & musculoskeletal care.
IKJC follows international standards and the latest evidence-based medicine and provide a comprehensive, integrated approach to musculoskeletal care. We manage each patient’s journey from the first contact to recovery. Our goal is to relieve your symptoms and restore your comfort, function, and mobility.
Our Centre is actively involved in research and medical education at the regional and international level.
Our orthopaedic surgeons, and physical therapists are actively involved in clinical outcomes research, teaching at regional and international orthopaedic meetings and conferences, conducting educational workshops, and hosting visitors from the GCC, MENA, and Pan-Arab countries, and international visitors from Africa, South America, North America, Asia and Australia.
International Knee & Joint Centre (IKJC) aims to provide patients with sports-related injuries or degenerative disorders of the knee, hip shoulder and elbow the highest quality, state-of-the-art treatment based on evidence-based medicine. IKJC team provides an integrated care system which customize a treatment plan for each individual, with every action in the practice complementing the other to increase standards, avoid unnecessary care and simplify each patient’s journey.
- To achieve the professional excellence in delivering quality healthcare services based on established international standards
- International recognized centre for sports medicine.
- Encourage patient – centred, process – oriented efficient clinical programs to ensure smooth delivery of cost – effective and friendly care.
- Promote Orthopaedic education by facilitatory exchange of concepts, information and techniques.
- Pursue problem – based clinical research and encourage clinicians to integrate new ideas in our daily activities
- To provide efficient and excellent services by offering compassionate care and supporting research, medical education.
- To enhance our patients’ wellbeing by utilizing the latest world-class technology and scientific methods through integrated clinical practices.
- Team work
- Research and innovation
- Patient Care with compassion, respect and understanding
- Excellence in sports medicine